The Center for Community Learning is now enrolling juniors and seniors for 195CE internship courses. Intake appointments will be available May 22-June 15 and June 26-July 7—or until courses fill. Call 310.825.7867 or email firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY to schedule a meeting. Students typically work 8-10 hours per week at an approved off-campus organization (corporate, non-profit, or government agency). Students earn academic credit by applying their academic skills to analyze their work in the community through specially tailored writing assignments and meetings with graduate student coordinators. The following courses are offered during the 10-week Summer Session A. All courses are open to students in ANY major:
- English (4 units; Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass) – open to any major/minor
- History (4 units; Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass) – open to any major/minor
- International & Area Studies 195CE (4 units; Letter Grade) – open to any major/minor
- Political Science (4 units; Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass) – open to any major/minor
- Sociology (4 units; Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass) – open to any major/minor
Eligibility Requirements: Students must have junior standing (at least 90 units completed) and must be in good academic standing with a 3.0 GPA.
** NOTE: All Summer 195CE courses are ONLY offered during the 10-week Summer Session A (June 26-September 1). No 195CE courses are offered during Session C. **
For more information or visit http://www.communitylearning.ucla.edu/internships.html
* NOTE: Students should secure an internship BEFORE scheduling an intake appointment for an internship course. The Center for Community Learning does NOT maintain an up-to-date list of internship opportunities. Instead, we recommend using BruinView, the Career Center's internship database -- http://career.ucla.edu/
Students can get more information or schedule intake appointments by emailing email@example.com or calling 310.825.7867.